Healthy Holiday Treats
The holidays may be a time of indulgence, but adding in some BBS-friendly treats is a great way to maintain your healthy lifestyle. Fortunately, there are plenty of great options. Here are some healthy holiday treats for you to try!
Banana Snowman Treats
These easy treats are great to make with your kids. Get creative with the decorations and put your own spin on them!
- Mini chocolate chips
- Bamboo skewers (if desired)
- Slice bananas into circles. Slide three slices of banana onto each skewer to form a snowman.
- Decorate with mini chocolate chips for the eyes and buttons, small carrot pieces for a nose, and a small apple wedge for a hat.
Frozen Yogurt Bark
This festive treat is so delicious, you’ll want to make it every year. Feel free to get creative with the toppings!
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. raisins, dried cranberries, or a mixture of both
- 5 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. shredded coconut
- Mix the yogurt and honey together until well combined. Add the cranberries and raisins and stir again.
- Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yogurt mixture on top. Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Sprinkle the strawberries, chocolate chips, and coconut on top and place in the freezer for 2-4 hours or until it’s completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces.
YES GINGERBREAD SNACKS
These treats are the perfect way to put Yoli into your holiday celebrations!
- 1 scoop or packet vanilla YES
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- 1¼ cups pitted dates, packed
- Place almond flour, oats, YES, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a food processor. Pulse until mixture is the consistency of flour.
- Add half of dates and pulse until well blended.
- Add remaining dates. Pulse until mixture forms a uniform dough.
- Shape dough into 12 walnut-sized balls and place in airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.