Chocolate Mint YES Recipes
Our limited-edition holiday flavor of Chocolate Mint YES is great on its own, but you can also use it to make healthy—and more importantly, tasty—treats. Here are two delicious Chocolate Mint YES recipes for you to try!
Chocolate Mint YES Brownies
- 1 ½ scoops Chocolate Mint YES
- 1 cup overripe banana or applesauce
- 2/3 cup cashew, sun, or almond butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice or additional banana
- Optional mix-ins, such as mini chocolate chips, crushed walnuts, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 325° F. Line an 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Stir until completely smooth and spread into the pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Note: they will be undercooked when you take them out.
- Let cool. Loosely cover with a paper towel and place in the fridge overnight to let them firm up.
Store leftovers in the fridge, or freeze for up to a month.
Chocolate Mint YES Candies
- 1 scoop Chocolate Mint YES
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Blend coconut until fine.
- Add Chocolate Mint YES, honey, mint extract, and coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Pack mixture into a tablespoon and place onto baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Repeat this step with remaining mixture. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate chips. Dip each coconut patty into chocolate until coated.
- Freeze until chocolate has hardened. Store in freezer. Enjoy!
Supplies of Chocolate Mint YES are limited and going fast, so place your order in your Team Office now so you don’t miss out! For more recipes and fun ways to use Yoli products, subscribe to the blog and check out our Facebook page!